Student Talk - Pandian - Software Testing

The thirst for knowledge, skill development and being able to get into the IT bandwagon quickly were prime reasons to fuel Pandian’s passion to join software testing course in Metaforum Technologies.

1. What made you choose the course and Institute you did? 
I had 5+ years of experience in insurance domain with a private company. I came to know there are lots of testing projects with major insurance clients in Chennai/ India.  So I thought of learning Software testing and get into IT sectors by leveraging my existing domain knowledge. As far as choosing an institute, I attended few demo classes from no of  institutes and impressed with the trainer available in Metaforum Technologies.

2. What made you choose the software Testing?
I have no prior programming experience. I neither have computer science background. Since I had domain knowledge on insurance, I thought a course on software testing will help me land a job in Testing projects of insurance clients.

3. In what ways has this course value added to your career? What kind of opportunities would you say this course has presented to you?
I obtained hands on knowledge on popular testing tools. Also I learnt complete software development life cycle. I gathered live project experience from trainer.  I would say this training helped me very much in terms of understanding IT culture and gave me the confidence to pursue my career in IT
4. How do you manage your time working and studying?
I had flexible timing in Metaforum Technologies. I opted for week end batches and sometimes early morning batch to rush things up, without the training affecting my regular work.

5. Was there anyone who motivated you through the challenges of completing the course?
My colleagues in office motivated me a lot. Special thanks to trainer for adjusting with my complex timing requirements.  

6. How would you describe your experience at Metaforum Technologies?
Excellent. Right from counseling in terms of choosing the correct testing tool and delivering and follow –ups, my experience was really good.

7. What would be the one thing you’ll say to other / prospective students ?
Testing course in Metaforum Technologies is highly recommended.
Software Testing Training in Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment